• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Holly Wally Booby

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Holly !!!! I love you - I really do - but please do not thump ALL night!!!

Your mummy was up with you 11.30pm to 12.30am - then your daddy sent her to bed and sat with you until 2.30am - at which point he tried to come back to bed but oh no - playing the drums with your back legs commenced immediately and mummy was with you until it was time to get ready to go to work at 5am.

Nothing worked with you did it - no amount of herbs, treats, pet remedy spray would stop the thumping - the only thing that worked was mummy or daddy sitting in the pen with you stroking your nose.

Oh - and tell that Sheldon that no amount of biting bums will shift me or daddy out of your pen when you're in that state - especially when HE should have been grooming you - both mummy and daddy have lovely little hickies on our bottoms this morning :love:

I have no idea what was frightening you so much though - silly little moo cow - but at least you're fine again this morning and eating and pooping as normal - so it was worth staying up all night with you.

Hope you enjoy your snoozies to day - I will be thinking of you whilst I doze away at my desk at work.

Lots and lots and huge amounts of love

Mummy
xxxxx

PS....you do have the softest fur around your ears by the way :love:

Naughty Holly Wally Booby, sounds like she has got you wrapped round her little paw :lol: hope you get more sleep tonight :thumb:

Aw man... You have my sympathy from Lopsy doing it! Sending staying-alert (or at least looking like you're awake at work) vibes!

Ohhh I know how you feel as I was up with mine last night as they too were thumping happily!! Little monsters aren't they but I really wasn't worried about walking out into the garden at 3am asking them politely to shhhhh!!! Little darlings they are and so cute you really can't be angry at them can you :love:

Back