• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Persephone: high jumper? gymnast? escapologist?!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Persephone's being cheeky again. :roll:

She and Morpheus are currently in a medium-and-extra-large dog crate set up for the final couple of days of bonding. (It's going okay; Morph likes grooming Sef's back.)

Anyway. TWICE TODAY, she has escaped. First time, I found her sitting on top of the medium crate, pleased as punch that she'd escaped. Second time, she'd escaped the crate, wandered around onto the window sill, and then joined me back on the bed beside the crate.

She's back in now, but I'm seriously wondering why this 1.5kg mini rex isn't competing in the Olympics. Or failing that, has set out for a new career in Vegas as an escapologist.

:roll: Rabbits.

Now Athena is trying to remind us that she's the "first" escapologist of tlc's wayward pets. She keeps darting out of the dining room. :roll:

How did she manage that? Yesterday my new Pygmy goat, Pickle managed to jump/climb over a partition in the shed with only a foot between it and the ceiling, and escaped into the garden! It's one of those times when you scratch your head in disbelief lol!

:lol: Ninja Bunnies!

Naughty Ninja Gymnast Chocolate Point Mini Rex Persephone has been routinely escaping all night - and still doing so this morning! I'm so sleepy and I'm more ill than I have been for a couple of years. Of course she doesn't care - and always looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

New husbunny Morpheus has taken to rattling a willow branch too. A practising fencer perhaps?

They are being 'relegated' outside to their new run. I've had enough!

Back