• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At last, Leo and Lulu have arrived : )))

Oh goodness after losing 4 rabbits this year and with only a single bunny left the garden was far to 'empty' and quiet but I really wasn't ready for anymore until I collected my bunny from our lovely boarding lady in Brentwood after I went on holiday recently! I just stood there looking at all the fluffy faces looking back at me and then i knew I was ready for a couple more!!!! To cut a long story short and after several emails later I took home a brother and sister pair, 10 months old and in need of a good home. They were being rehomed because they were untidy :? Really wouldn't have them any other way. Both are mini lops and so friendly it's amazing!! I'm just so pleased I made the decision to take on more, it really feels right : )) I might even put them with my older bunny but this will need much planning and time so for now I have a lovely, very deaf with bad eyesight 5 year old on her own (but very happy living this way) and a couple of youngsters have moved in next to her!

Can't wait to get home form work to see them!!! Roll on 5.30!!! Will post pics when i get some :wave:

That's lovely, can't wait to see pictures. I have recently taken on two mini lop boys (I have six buns in total) x

Back