• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making hay while the sun shines...

rowan.godfrey

Alpha Buck
Might save me a couple of quid in hay & yummy for the buns hopefully!

643f4c3676e7a7d22b9f20b6ecc6826b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did that here one year and my pesky Bunnies turned their noses up at it !! They'd much rather bankrupt me by making me buy in hay :roll:

Mine have always done this previous years. We have a very large pile in the garden though and they "seem" to approve this time. Perhaps it's because the OH has been feeding it to them :lol:

When I feed mine fresh grass, they inevitably leave some to dry & they still seem to enjoy it, here's hoping!

I let my borders grow long and cut them with scissors each morning...I think my neighbors thing I'm a bit crazy/stupid but the buns love it!

When I feed mine fresh grass, they inevitably leave some to dry & they still seem to enjoy it, here's hoping!

Aah but you're making the mistake of thinking that for a rabbit one blade of grass tastes the same as another :roll: My rabbits definitely dont think so anyway and I think it has more to do with the type of grass, rather than any degree of dryness.

Back