• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix has moved on...and I am gutted.

jay

Mama Doe
Today it was finally time to say goodbye to my gorgeous little stray, Beatrix, who has been with me for the last month. Her are a few pics from her last day with me...

On a mission...
80115CFF-E939-4660-BBFF-4CA2F5A53D4E_zpsgaelezkk.jpg

No...I'm not up to anything...honest...
0B57DB30-621A-47CA-952E-813DBB12B6F7_zps9wyud8si.jpg

Creeping towards her ultimate goal...
73CD2499-C7F7-415F-8FE8-96C493CDC902_zpsz0sedhqg.jpg

Made it!!
E4867E14-2500-4346-9D0D-0E971CF8A4CC_zpsyxtvj9bm.jpg

She is gorgeous :love: and you've done a great job looking after her :thumb: I hope she won't be waiting long before she gets a new forever home :thumb:

Well done you in being able to Foster her. She's a lovely Rabbit and I expect she'll soon find her Forever Home xx

I bet you are, she is a splendid rabbit. She will get an amazing home though, I'm sure of it (I want her myself but can't, like you I have to put my current rabbits needs first). I hope you get a lovely update about her finding her perfect home soon xx

Missing her soooo much. Missing my cuddles with her - tried to cuddle Ruby on my lap...she was having none of it! Ran off and then came back and told me I could stroke her nose if I really wanted!

It was nice to spend the time sat in the sun with Roo and Ben though, they have been a bit neglected.

Had a couple of little crys...hubby even bought me flowers to cheer me up. :shock:

Back