• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stop The Tippah County Fair Rabbit Scramble-Petition

Signed. Sickening treatment. How many more animals have to suffer for "fun" at this fair? (and others)

I used to want to attend state fairs. Over the years they have become less appealing. I wish they could be abolished altogether or all events like this removed from them. Why not just go to play at the Midway with the rings on bottles and ride the rides and eat funnel cake? :(

I don't even want to see the rest of the videos...the first one was enough to make me physically ill...I would be screaming by the end of them. :evil:

SIGNED ...God bless that poor bunny who was obviously injured...bless all of them...they didn't ask for this. :cry::cry::cry:

Signed!

A video of this came up in my Facebook newsfeed, utterly awful! I don't understand how people can do this to animals!

Back