• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies have their own song?

I have certain songs which for some reason I associate with my bunnies and have become "their song". Just wondered if anyone else has done the same?

Scrappy had two songs. Before she was spayed she used to honk a lot so one of her songs was "Proud to be a honky woman" by Vinegar Joe. :lol: She also used to like dancing around curtains and hanging fabrics so her other song was "Cosmic Dancer" by T-Rex. Seems even more apt now she's at the bridge.

Peanut Butter's was "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads. Bit of a strange one but it was mainly for the line "Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire". That seemed to sum him up, he was a live wire always running and jumping around but he also hated being touched.

Snoopy and Fudgie have a couple's song: "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp, although the lyrics are a bit insulting to Fudgie :lol: Every time I listen to it I think of them both together. They don't have individual songs yet, I'm waiting for ones that automatically "click" to them.

Stakki has the Kate Bush song Wuthering Heights. Instead of Cathy, I sing Stakki. He likes all the high notes.

I have certain songs which for some reason I associate with my bunnies and have become "their song". Just wondered if anyone else has done the same?

Scrappy had two songs. Before she was spayed she used to honk a lot so one of her songs was "Proud to be a honky woman" by Vinegar Joe. :lol: She also used to like dancing around curtains and hanging fabrics so her other song was "Cosmic Dancer" by T-Rex. Seems even more apt now she's at the bridge.

Peanut Butter's was "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads. Bit of a strange one but it was mainly for the line "Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire". That seemed to sum him up, he was a live wire always running and jumping around but he also hated being touched.

Snoopy and Fudgie have a couple's song: "Breakfast in America" by Supertramp, although the lyrics are a bit insulting to Fudgie :lol: Every time I listen to it I think of them both together. They don't have individual songs yet, I'm waiting for ones that automatically "click" to them.

Oooookaaayyyy! There's one I wouldn't have thought of for a bunny at all! :lol: I love the Talking Heads though. Didn't their keyboardist just pass away? So many good musicians lost this year. :(

I definitely have songs for my bunnies, though much less unusual: Pip's is Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (sung with the lyrics Pippity-Poppity-Poo naturally), Fiver's is "I'm Just a Little Black Raincloud" from Winnie the Pooh, sung with altered lyrics (I may post them later), and think I used to sing the theme song from Miffy to Mimzy by using his name instead. ;)

Stakki has the Kate Bush song Wuthering Heights. Instead of Cathy, I sing Stakki. He likes all the high notes.

Oh gosh...Kate Bush was my hero growing up! :) Her voice is fantastic! I love Wuthering Heights...music and book!

Bertie has his own song - I'm Burlington Bertie, I rise at 1030. I'm Burlington Bertie of Bow!

Charlie is My Darling, My Darling,My Darling, Charlie is My Darling the Young Musketeer!

My bunnies are gone now. But they had:
Matthew Rabbit, Matthew Rabbit, your ears are mighty long - Yes my Lord, they're put on wrong, every little bun must shine shine shine, every little bun must shine, shine, shine.
Tabby Rabbit ooh ooh ohh Tabby Rabbit (to the Polly Pocket tune)
Oh Cecile, yeah, you're breaking my heart... (Cecilia)
Charlie, Charlie Rabbit, a bun with two grey ears... (Davy Crocket theme).
Rest in peace, little bunkins.:(

Daphnes is a little embarrassing... 'Getting Away With Murder' by Papa Roach
She just always seems to be doing something secretive and then she'll sit around looking all deep like she's regretting something.

Phoebe hasn't got one yet. She's an odd one and it always changes.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sylar's song is 'Black Magic' by Little Mix :lol:
But instead of singing the words black magic we sing Black Syly.
He must hate me :lol:

My bunnies are gone now. But they had:
Matthew Rabbit, Matthew Rabbit, your ears are mighty long - Yes my Lord, they're put on wrong, every little bun must shine shine shine, every little bun must shine, shine, shine.
Tabby Rabbit ooh ooh ohh Tabby Rabbit (to the Polly Pocket tune)
Oh Cecile, yeah, you're breaking my heart... (Cecilia)
Charlie, Charlie Rabbit, a bun with two grey ears... (Davy Crocket theme).
Rest in peace, little bunkins.:(

Big hugs for you HB xx

Back