• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a frenchy mummy!!

As promised (only posted once previously for some advice) here are some photos of my beautiful blue frenchy, Duke.

28fa5219367e94addf538da73482f720.jpg

53113e14611fcded92836f9b31629ce1.jpg

He is 15 weeks old and as friendly as they come. Even brilliant with my two little boys despite never being around children.
His first night was too good to be true, he chilled I'm the living room whilst introducing him to my babies. So calm, even allowed kisses from my older one. He in fact took a liking to my 4 month old and cuddled up next to him on the floor!
The next morning, we brought him in from his hutch expecting him to be the angel he was the night before- he got a little too comfortable and decided to adjust the living room carpet, by ripping out several patches and being every wire he came across 🙈 buggar.

We'll be collecting his future friend, Duchess- an Opal frenchy, in a couple of weeks. Yep, I must be mad 🙈
Keeping them apart until they've been done will be fun and games I'm sure!!

When she arrives, I'll be sure to upload a couple of photos of her too :)

I hope you are all well, and all of your beautiful bunnies xx

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back