• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurence

Kim_w

Mama Doe
Who do you insure your rabbits with?
I have just done a quote with pet plan which would be £10.72 each a month which includes a multi pet discount and a 10% online discount. So £21.44 a month for 2 rabbits (£257.28 a year)

I have no idea if this sounds about right or not, or even if pet plan are any good. Any advise welcome x

Personally I think PP are the best.
I think the starting fee is reasonable (you may have to call and get the prices reduced as bunnies get older)
Many vets are happy to deal with them directly and I've never known them to quibble payment unlike some companies who will only pay say £17.50 for a consultation. You're left paying the difference if they do that.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Personally I think PP are the best.
I think the starting fee is reasonable (you may have to call and get the prices reduced as bunnies get older)
Many vets are happy to deal with them directly and I've never known them to quibble payment unlike some companies who will only pay say £17.50 for a consultation. You're left paying the difference if they do that.

I think PP are the best, but for me - too expensive.

What do you mean DP that you call them and get the price reduced. Is there bartering going on here? :lol:

As they put premiums up, you call them and question it. They normally reduce it (not as low as pervious year, but not as high as they've put it).
Only had it once or twice when it's not been reduced down but ultimately you're stuck with your insurance company.

As they put premiums up, you call them and question it. They normally reduce it (not as low as pervious year, but not as high as they've put it).
Only had it once or twice when it's not been reduced down but ultimately you're stuck with your insurance company.

Oh cool!

I'm another backing pet plan!

Although be careful with the multi-discount pet discount, sods didn't include it on baileys renewal so had to question it and thankfully it's now been added! :)

I'm with Petplan and I think I'm paying the same as you have been quoted. I have six rabbits, so it is expensive, but hopefully worth it x

I've always used petplan for our buns. They have been brilliant at paying out. Definitely worth it after some of the bills we've had!

Back