• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo........

The only animal I've ever known where poo means so much to me. I look for it as a sign he is OK. Other animals it's an aweful pain but not with my bun. I just have to see it *LOL*

Last edited:
Yes to this. I'm certainly far less interested in the cats'! In fact if I never saw it that would be just fine!

I can relate to this so much! Is it bad that I feel genuinely happy inside when I see Kirsty's done a lovely big batch?... :lol:

It's great for the garden...I sometimes dig ruby and benny's into my flower borders. I'm pretty sure my neighbours think I'm quite strange...digging bunny poo into the garden, carefully cutting the edges of the grass with scissors and being delighted when I find a particularly juicy dandelion in the grass...and cutting that with scissors too!

Haha yes! I love seeing them turn a pile of hay into a pile of bumbles overnight! especially after they've been poorly and you know they are on the road to recovery! I actually recently found a little pile of them I'd wrapped in clingfilm to show my vet but forgotten about and had been carrying around in my bag for months :lol:

Back