• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Beatrix did today...

jay

Mama Doe
It seems my gorgeous little stray, Beatrix, will be moving on quite soon. Here is how she spends her days with me...

Re-doing the flooring
7A799C71-7F22-40AE-8BC8-8CEA2849268D_zps5fqj5ivw.jpg

This is my bit of carpet now and you're not having it back!
0D7D5A5B-35F4-4BB6-A61F-E35FDA5326FF_zpsfj1cigd6.jpg

Quick trip to the loo...ooh nice clean litter tray...don't want to mess that up...
1CB6E188-C5D8-4899-A418-0DCDBAE1595E_zps1fqkvmyz.jpg

Now on to some box destruction...
F314EADB-714F-49E9-93E4-FD7C2D0C7A3A_zpsz3x6jz4h.jpg

So...so...tired...must...sleep...
BAB1C459-3974-49DF-AE49-57D12F604B1D_zpsxzovqcpg.jpg

Great photos, she's lovely.

My boys are kind like that and make sure they don't dirty their nice clean litter trays :lol: x

I've never had a bunny flop on me like that! I have to lay her back a bit and then she just flops. Have to tip her off sideways sooooo slowly because she's so relaxed it makes her jump if I lift her off. :love: That box is now flat!

I only just realised she is flopped on you :love: I have three very beautiful buns who are definitely above average floppers but they never flop on me :( even back in the day when I had cuddly rabbits they'd lay out on me but never flopped ! I am more than a little jealous. Mine don't chew carpet though...I may try offering them a trade off. If they do some "redecorating" of their choice I get to have each bunny flop on me from time to time :lol:

She is leaving me to go off to Acomb rabbit rescue this week. I am gutted but keeping her would mean getting her a bunfriend and that would mean 4 bunnies! I've had her for quite a few weeks now and the change from very thin, dirty, fragile stray who I didn't think would make it to bouncy, naughty bun is amazing.

What a beautiful bunny!!! I consider Milo and I to be very close but he NEVER flops ON me. He will flop on my feet but that is all ! What a lucky bunny parent you are xx

Helen at Acomb Rabbit Rescue has her now. I miss her but have Roo and Ben to keep me occupied.

Back