• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Call the fire brigade..

EyerollChamp

Alpha Buck
...Tanglefoot is stuck inside the sofa again. She doesn't want to come out. Any ideas? :shock:
IMG_20160801_093337_zpsyrdgtpib.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Did she get hungry and come out :)?

Well, after I spent around 40 minutes trying to coax her out, was preparing to cut open the sofa when in steps Dann (OH), walks up and says "come one bun-bun, time to come out" and out she hops :shock:

Turns out she was just a decoy anyway while Lupin somehow got into Farmer Dann's radish patch and scoffed the lot :lol:

Those wascally wabbits.

Mine try this on too but they've not gone anywhere yet! So uncoordinated :lol: Mine do do the OH's bidding though: he brings tasty food and makes the lawn happen (by attaching a tube)! I just take them to the vets and sit with them for hours on end on said lawn :evil:

Nice to know some buns are smart :lol:

Mine try this on too but they've not gone anywhere yet! So uncoordinated :lol: Mine do do the OH's bidding though: he brings tasty food and makes the lawn happen (by attaching a tube)! I just take them to the vets and sit with them for hours on end on said lawn :evil:

Nice to know some buns are smart :lol:

Sounds very familiar! I wouldn't even give her my sandwich yesterday I'm so unreasonable. And I give food to the guinea pigs!

Dann brings kale and I just take them to the vet. (And clean their litter tray. And make them toys. And go foraging for them. And clip their claws. And check their bums. And get scratched a lot.) I suck.

Sounds very familiar! I wouldn't even give her my sandwich yesterday I'm so unreasonable. And I give food to the guinea pigs!

Dann brings kale and I just take them to the vet. (And clean their litter tray. And make them toys. And go foraging for them. And clip their claws. And check their bums. And get scratched a lot.) I suck.

You should let them eat hoomin food. We likes hoomin food. If you cooperate, they won't trash the house. Well not as much.

Prinny P xoxo

Hooman foods is bad for bunnehz. And you is vewy, vewy naughty. And coot. Stoppit xoxoxoxoxo

So bad it's good innit. I always try and rob my hoomin's food. But i never get anywhere so i have to punish her.

I am mega cute. I'mfluffyandiknowit!

Anyways I'm well impressed with the teamwork.

Prinny P xoxox

Roo and Ben say "We don't like the vet...or having our hutch messed with...or our claws clipped...or our bums checked...our hoomun does that to us too. We prefer the man hoomun. He just leaves us alone and occasionally brings us food."

Roo and Ben say "We don't like the vet...or having our hutch messed with...or our claws clipped...or our bums checked...our hoomun does that to us too. We prefer the man hoomun. He just leaves us alone and occasionally brings us food."

It is for your own good, Ruby and Benny buns! I think you should be nicer to mummy. She wuvs you vewy much and daddy does bunny ears behind your back in photos. Look, he's doing it now! :eek:

Back