• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help changing my picture

Kim_w

Mama Doe
I joined in 2007 and cant see anywhere on my profile that lets me change my avatar/sigature, can anybody help please x

Ok had a look and I think I've worked it out! This will probably only work on desktop site no idea about tapatalk or mobile versions.

Click on your username at the very top of the page.

Click on 'forum actions' which is a few options to the right of the 'new posts' button

There will be 'edit avatar' and 'edit signature' options in one of the boxes down the left hand side of the page.

Or...

If you go into the 'help using the forum' section in the main forum there are tutorials in the stickies at the top!

I had this problem. If you're on mobile you can scroll to the bottom of the page and load the desktop version of the site. Then Hele's instructions will work x

I think I have done it now. Thankyou. I would have never figured that out myself x

ARGH NO i HAVENT. LOL

Back