• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone put a fly screen on shed door?

catherine09

Mama Doe
Got two doors into the inside part of kennel and with Noah being ill im thinking fitting both doors, and the window with fly screen. The window is easy as just staple some over but for the doors has anyone tried the magnetic close ones, and do they work? My initial thought is 'won't they chew it' but interested to hear if anyone has one?

We have one of the magnetic close ones on our back door. We're in and out of it all the time and it's brilliant. We hold it open enough for the cats and bunnies at the bottom with a couple of stones to weigh it down. If it closes they do get frustrated and have a nip/dig but it's still intact after 2 months. If it was the only barrier to their escape I imagine it wouldn't last all that long!

See they have a cat flap too but in summer I open the full door so they use that instead of the cat flap as its easier for them. Just think after a few days it would be shredded!!

My bridge buns were indoor rabbits,I had the back door open all the time .they never went into the kitchen,no carpet,they wouldn't walk on non carpet surfaces.I was a deadly whiz with the fly spray.Short spray sorted.

My bridge buns were indoor rabbits,I had the back door open all the time .they never went into the kitchen,no carpet,they wouldn't walk on non carpet surfaces.I was a deadly whiz with the fly spray.Short spray sorted.

We have an Executioner tennis racket. I have a deadly backhand :lol:

Back