• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Long Til She Weakens.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........and gives in to my 'I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a piece of that toast face'

or the 'you told me to go and lie down, I have and now I am looking all hard done by face'

Buttered toast or bread and butter is an obligatory element of any dog's diet. Did you not know that Jane? Clearly Morse is trying to make you understand!

I'm a terribly strict doggy owner (well, when I had them or look after them) and won't even have them staring at me when I'm making food. But that first pic would make even me melt. I love his little pompom head, bless him :love:

Oh dear...the eyes...they BURN! >.<
(don't look don't look don't look)
Gah! I looked! :roll:

I get the same from Jenna, even these days, when she sees me making Ebon's food because it has some real meat in it and she just pins me with those eyes! :cry:
You gotta be made of strong stuff to keep a wee woofit on his (or her) diet! :(

Oh gosh in the third pic he looks as though he's about to sob :( Poor little mite :lol:

I really hope it gets easier for you, as I don't think I could have a strong sense of resolve for very long with expressions like that. It's bad enough telling the rabbits that there's no more and that's it after their 6 pellets each in the monring. But with a face like that I would do it because I would know it was necessary, but I would find it very very hard.

We have just been for a game of Footie over the park to make up for my meanness. Now imagine this- 56 year old arthritic old bat hobbling around a field attempting to kick a football that a manic Pomapoo Pup is trying to kill :lol:

We have just been for a game of Footie over the park to make up for my meanness. Now imagine this- 56 year old arthritic old bat hobbling around a field attempting to kick a football that a manic Pomapoo Pup is trying to kill :lol:

Yeah, I did that at lunchtime ............. and very nearly flicked my croc straight into the river :lol:. Still, at least they float - I could have sent Tod in after it.

Yeah, I did that at lunchtime ............. and very nearly flicked my croc straight into the river :lol:. Still, at least they float - I could have sent Tod in after it.

Then you'd have a nice wet dog shaking himself all over you !! :lol:

How do they manage to make you feel so guilty? :lol:

Rhodri has just sat looking at me, making little whimpering noises - it's his time for a dentastix chew and he knows it! He looks so sad with his big spaniel eyes that I have to stop whatever I'm doing and get him one. He'll try it on again later but even he knows that he only gets one a day :lol:

Such a cute face :love:

It reminds me of my maltese when they're begging, they have that same power to melt you with their eyes :lol:

Back