• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert Loves His Forage U/D + Additional Pics of my Previous Velveteens

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Today he had Dandelion, Chicory, Plantain, Mint, Milfoil, Chamomile, Marigold, Nettle, Birch Tree Leaf, Willow Bark. Hawthorn, Ribwort, Green Oats, Green Wheat and Parsley

He does not have any pelleted feed at all, as you can see he is certainly not starving

Last edited:
That looks amazing, where do you get it from? I want to take Sonic off pellets, but I think he'd hate me forever if I did :lol: I've managed to cut them down significantly, so that's a start!

That looks amazing, where do you get it from? I want to take Sonic off pellets, but I think he'd hate me forever if I did :lol: I've managed to cut them down significantly, so that's a start!

Zooplus, The Hay Experts, Galens Garden and my neighbour's garden !

Yum! Is that one of your Velveteens, Jane? He is GORGEOUS. I'm very slowly getting better at foraging. How long did it take you to stop being terrified of poisoning them? :?

Zooplus, The Hay Experts, Galens Garden and my neighbour's garden !

Thank goodness for neighbours! Ours have loads of lovely weeds in their garden and they kindly let the rabbit share their garden and nibble away. Although it all back fires for them when they peg washing out when Sonic's outside and he just stares at them like "Why the hell are you in my garden?!"

I see someone is certainly not turning his nose up at his tea, is he? ;) :love:

So lovely to see new pictures of Lord H. :) He is a stunner, truly! :love: xxxx

Yum! Is that one of your Velveteens, Jane? He is GORGEOUS. I'm very slowly getting better at foraging. How long did it take you to stop being terrified of poisoning them? :?

Yes, he is the only one remaining now, sadly

These were my other Velveteens

Lord Lopsley

Inspector Morse

Sir Victor Velveteen

Lady Lydia (and her wayward ears !)

Colonel Colin

Back