• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar updates *dog pic heavy*

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Few photos of my boy, to make up for my recent absence!
e100d582ed404e723043e50b35289bda.jpg

d26167e1d0b9ab1b402c1432647a5e37.jpg

He has a very special bond with my little brother, he got into his tent with him off his own accord!
f77b69bf1054623e1af36d9724c854c7.png

552bc1ecaaa08233788ce53e0dbf883c.jpg

5f171f3b1f6bc58a681f4cb272f10c9e.jpg

98b4b00f8886143721d76c679564c849.jpg

14a807639d3b189411111f98c08530fe.jpg

Oscar was at the vets yesterday morning as it seems he's picked up a touch of kennel cough from the park, but anti inflammatories are sorting him out!

Both buns are doing well too, hope everyone and their pets are well!Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely pics, especially the first two :love: Oscar has a lovely gentle face :love:

Off topic, but how did you get on with your college applications?

Oscar's looking really well. It's lovely to see a Lab at a healthy weight. There are several Labs near me who could do with a stay at Doggie Fat Camp ! I feel so sorry for them as most are still young and they'll be storing up so many health problems as they get older. One already has arthritis and he's only 4 :cry:

Oscar's looking really well. It's lovely to see a Lab at a healthy weight. There are several Labs near me who could do with a stay at Doggie Fat Camp ! I feel so sorry for them as most are still young and they'll be storing up so many health problems as they get older. One already has arthritis and he's only 4 :cry:

It's the same round here, many lab owners with overweight labs - they're such begs though I see how it happens!
We keep Oscar on quite a strict diet because of how common hip&elbow problems are in labs, and arthritis!

Doesn't help when certain family members try and sneak Oscar food though :lol:

Lovely pics, especially the first two :love: Oscar has a lovely gentle face :love:

Off topic, but how did you get on with your college applications?

Thanks, I've had an email to say my interview and enrolment date will be sent over but I've heard nothing back yet :roll: neither has anyone else who's applied though! Thanks for asking X

Hi Amy :wave:

Lovely photos!

I've missed you - how are you these days? xx

I'm doing well thanks, I hope you're doing well too MM!
We've just started loads of building work so I've not really had the time to type out replies, though I've been lurking! :lol: Xx

Gorgeous dog. Nice slim labs here aswell, I'm always being told they are underweight, um no they are healthy!

Gorgeous dog. Nice slim labs here aswell, I'm always being told they are underweight, um no they are healthy!

They're both stunning :love: we actually used to get asked a lot over the park if Oscar was pure lab because compared to the others he was bigger but skinnier, everyone thought he was part Grey hound :lol:

What harnesses are they wearing if you don't mind me asking? :wave: I'm looking to get Oscar one we can just Un-clip, the one he has now is a lupi and it's great for walking to the park but we have to take it off over his head when we get there!

What harnesses are they wearing if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking to get Oscar one we can just Un-clip, the one he has now is a lupi and it's great for walking to the park but we have to take it off over his head when we get there!

We use perfect fit harnesses - they come in sections so completely unclip and you can buy different sized sections if your dog is an awkward shape. Bugsey (the black lab) is unfortunately reactive, so the front ring on the harness means I can use a double lead when walking which gives me added control.

Back