• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not cats, not dogs............

I've kept and met many species of animals. Most of them I like, some I'm not so sure. Bunnies are completely unique. I love their mischief, their cunning, their cheekiness, their verve, their silliness, their sweetness, the fact they're all so individual!

I don't know really.
My girls can be cheeky but normally they don't want anything to do with us humans. They definitely have their own personalities - but so did my ferrets. So do my hamsters. So does my gerbil and so do both the dogs.
They're all totally unique and I don't feel rabbits are massively different from other animals in the sense of amount of personality.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They are completely shameless! Most of the time they completely ignore me and I get the "unworthy human go away, don't touch me" treatment. Unless I have a fenugreek chrunie in which case I get "We love you, we adore you, let me sit on your lap and groom you."

Back