• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you watch Supernatural & love rabbits...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
So, if you don't watch Supernatural this won't mean much, but I need to tell this story to you guys. One of the main characters of Supernatural, Jared Padalecki, was at a Supernatural convention in May. I was there, and I had a "lounge" with him, which is basically him, and about ten other people in a small room and you just casually chat to them.

My friend, asked him to tell a funny story about his children, and he was so happy and told us this story about his son Shep, and their bunny. I was like YOU HAVE BUNNIES? and he was like "yeah! They're awesome!" and so I told him that a few months before, me and my friends we're having a Supernatural themed dinner, and we'd sat on the floor in the lounge, and we had some apple pies. Domino snuck in, and grabbed a pie, ran off with it, and started eating it. (Pie is a big deal in SPN!)

Jared's face was completely wide, and he said "He ATE the pie? Oh my god! That's insane!" and he asked me how old Domino was, and i said nine, and he was so impressed that he was nine. We then had a conversation about rabbits out there vs over here (he's from Austin, Texas).

So, if you're an SPN fan, Jared Padalecki loves bunnies!

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Awesome! I like Supernatural, but it's on at all the wrong times of the day and I have enough trouble catching up with everything else I've missed! But I'd like to see what I've missed/catchup entirely.

Awesome!

Supernatural is great and after 11 years still has good stories, normally I think long running series start to lose it. I think SPN did lose it a little bit at one point, I think it was after the leviathans, or maybe just before the leviathans... Can't really remember now but then they went back to basics a bit and became awesome again. Still haven't forgiven them for Bobby though!

That's cool. I used to love Supernatural, but haven't watched the last few seasons. Always had a thing for Jenson though, rather than Jared. Both gorgeous though :) x

Awesome!

Supernatural is great and after 11 years still has good stories, normally I think long running series start to lose it. I think SPN did lose it a little bit at one point, I think it was after the leviathans, or maybe just before the leviathans... Can't really remember now but then they went back to basics a bit and became awesome again. Still haven't forgiven them for Bobby though!

I couldn't agree more, they changed writers about the time of Leviathans story arc and it just didn't work for me but they seem back on track now. I also miss Bobby :(

XMissyJSx - The 'lounge' sounds fantastic, so cool that he's a bunny fan.

That's cool. I used to love Supernatural, but haven't watched the last few seasons. Always had a thing for Jenson though, rather than Jared. Both gorgeous though :) x

I actually met both of them :love: I have a few photos with them too, doubles and singles!

Well now I love Jared just that little bit more, and am very very very jealous you met him haha!

I couldn't agree more, they changed writers about the time of Leviathans story arc and it just didn't work for me but they seem back on track now. I also miss Bobby :(

XMissyJSx - The 'lounge' sounds fantastic, so cool that he's a bunny fan.

Ooh yay! I was worried I'd made up the point at which it wasn't as good!

I do think the fact that the cast is so strong kept it going at that point. They are all awesome!

I'm sure everyone has seen this before but still, it's worth sharing and watching to the end when the cast show how much fun they are.

Back