• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of doggy photos

Fellie

Warren Veteran
My brother, SIL and their two children (well...teenagers :D) came to visit last week. My brother is an amateur photographer - he took some stunning pictures of Casper and Gizmo - here is a small selection!

Please excuse the wetness on Casper's head - he got in the way of the hose pipe spray - much to his disgust - the little Prince hates getting wet :lol:

Gizmo

Casper - sitting on my nephew - responding to the phase 'say cheese' (yes they know what cheese is) :lol:

Casper - not sure what he's doing

Gizmo

Gizmo - got to get that ball

Gizmo - got the ball now

Brilliant photos !! I really want to be able to take action shots, but 1- I have no photographic skills and 2- I am not sure how good my camera would be at taking them anyway.

Do you know what camera your Brother has ?

Brilliant photos !! I really want to be able to take action shots, but 1- I have no photographic skills and 2- I am not sure how good my camera would be at taking them anyway.

Do you know what camera your Brother has ?

I have absolutely no idea - but I have asked so will come back to you.

But Jane - you do take really lovely photos - the colours come up very well and you do have a knack of capturing the essence of the subject...not many people can do that.

I have absolutely no idea - but I have asked so will come back to you.

But Jane - you do take really lovely photos - the colours come up very well and you do have a knack of capturing the essence of the subject...not many people can do that.

It's all luck, no skill ! I point and press and hope for the best :lol:

Back