• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny ear drooped???

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Any ideas on why Crash Bunny's ear tip (the uppy ear) has drooped a little? Hes had his RVHD2 vac almost 12 hours ago.. Idk if thats to do with it.. i doubt it.. but it just looks weird..lol

8c3772c26dc046feb6d09c1efb1fa0a3.png

Hector's ears droop a little if he's feeling under the weather. I know vaccines can make them a little off colour so wonder if that is it? Any other signs?

He seems completely ok, eating everything in sight, pooping peeing, playing and binkying... Really strange.. It is still flopped.. Puzzled!

Any ideas on why Crash Bunny's ear tip (the uppy ear) has drooped a little? Hes had his RVHD2 vac almost 12 hours ago.. Idk if thats to do with it.. i doubt it.. but it just looks weird..lol

8c3772c26dc046feb6d09c1efb1fa0a3.png

Yes I have known this with rabbits after having had vaccination - it's happened over the years to up eared bunnies so not due just to the VHD2 vaccine.

My vet cannot come up with a reason for it, but acknowledges it was caused by the vaccination in each case.

Only a good fair few hours once home, not directly afterwards, I didnt notice it until maybe 6 hours later. I've never heard of vaccinations doing that,wow!

He seems to be holding it up properly today but only at times, still flops a little just on the tip every now and again, mostly now when his up ear is lowered somewhat and hes focused on something.

Only a good fair few hours once home, not directly afterwards, I didnt notice it until maybe 6 hours later. I've never heard of vaccinations doing that,wow!

He seems to be holding it up properly today but only at times, still flops a little just on the tip every now and again, mostly now when his up ear is lowered somewhat and hes focused on something.

Yeah it's really weird, isn't it? :?

Back