• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica's Babies

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Jessica and Roger arrived just over two weeks ago, on the Saturday. Both unneutered, but had always been kept separately the owners said. Monday morning I found five babies! The owners then said they'd put them in the same carrier while cleaning them out :roll:

The babies are now just over two weeks old and doing well. They're quite adorable! :love:

Mummy Jessica...

Daddy Roger...

Well Roger clearly lived up to his name.................................... :oops:

The babies are so cute, but honestly, some people really are beyond stupid :roll:

Jessica's a beauty, she reminds me of my Harry (RIP).

Well Roger clearly lived up to his name.................................... :oops:

The babies are so cute, but honestly, some people really are beyond stupid :roll:

Roger.:lol:. I missed that clue.

Very adorable babies. :love:

They are absolutely gorgeous, beautiful markings. When do their ears lop?

I'm not sure! It's been a while since I last had newborns here, I'll have to look at the photos from the last batch!

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought she might be pregnant from the size of her belly when she arrived, but I was hoping it was a belly full of muesli. Then she started nesting, but I was still hopeful it was a phantom...

Haha Roger has such a guilty look in that photo! Naughtybun :lol:

Beautiful babies, beautiful parents. As for the owners putting them in a carrier together, poor ladybun can't even get away from him there. Takes alsorts, really. :roll:

They are gorgeous and so are the parents :love: Those with markings are very pretty, but then so too is the little plain brown one :love:

Oh my goodness...the wee grey one and his/her tongue poking out...! :love::love::love:
I'll take that one, please. :wave:

They are all beautiful. :love: I think lopping can take up to a year, can't it? That's what I was told in regards to Mimzy's ears. They took rather a long time.

:lol:Wahhhh!gorgeous babies,mum reminds me of my tri colour lop Rio,sadly at the bridge now.The dad defo looks rather sheepish...

Back