• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just lost Beatrix!

jay

Mama Doe
I have just spent the last 20 mins looking all over the house for her and feeling paranoid that somehow she had got out the house. Went round rattling the food bag (she normally comes running when she hears this). Looked in every room, under beds, behind the sofa, round furniture and even in the beds! My son and I have even crawled round on our hands and knees to get a bunny view of the world.

She then came plodding along the hallway as if from nowhere! No idea where she has been! And actually looking round she has gone again - although I can hear her claws tip tapping on the floor downstairs! Meant to be working but just having a cup of tea to calm down.

Fred does this to me all the time! I'm sure he does it on purpose for a laugh! I always panic and think he's got outside in the garden which would be a disaster as it's not secure.

Hahaha - I bet they watch us...look at the stupid two foots looking all over for me! I'll just sit here until she looks like she's about to have a panic attack over me then I'll saunter out as if nothing ever happened!!

I swear Beatrix spends much of her time plotting her escape outside. She's too whizzy to let out, she would be off before I knew it! :lol:

I have just spent the last 20 mins looking all over the house for her and feeling paranoid that somehow she had got out the house. Went round rattling the food bag (she normally comes running when she hears this). Looked in every room, under beds, behind the sofa, round furniture and even in the beds! My son and I have even crawled round on our hands and knees to get a bunny view of the world.

She then came plodding along the hallway as if from nowhere! No idea where she has been! And actually looking round she has gone again - although I can hear her claws tip tapping on the floor downstairs! Meant to be working but just having a cup of tea to calm down.

:lol: :lol:

Well this is my theory, provided by a rabbit over twenty years ago :D

They actually slip into a parallel Universe :shock: They can be gone some time, and they lose track of time. They also have no idea why we worry about them as they are enjoying themselves.

So it's always a mystery to them when they plop back into our time and space that we were ever looking for them! :lol:

We once lost Stewart and eventually found him up on the hay loft looking realy smug! No one had thought to look up!

We couldn't find Tangles when we came down this morning, was frantic looking everywhere... She was INSIDE the sofa. INSIDE.

This was the first time I 'lost' Ragnar, after only having him a couple of days....And he was watching me the whole time...It's a good job we love them ;)
13346143_250646835302824_2675086561774729967_o.jpg

This was the first time I 'lost' Ragnar, after only having him a couple of days....And he was watching me the whole time...It's a good job we love them ;)

Raggy!!:lol: I'm impressed, I've never found a bunny on top of a wardrobe before

Wow, I haven't see that pic before :shock: Mind you the strategically placed boxes did help him somewhat I guess :) Also if you'd only had him a couple of days, I bet he was wondering how on earth he was going to get down again :lol:

Hm making sure he'd explored every inch of his new territory perhaps.

Back