• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues with bonding services in Devon/Cornwall?

Grabbipig

New Kit
Hi everyone,

I have a lone male rabbit in need of a friend. Does anyone know of any rescues in Devon/Cornwall area that also offer a bonding service, as I don't think bonding them at home is going to be practical in terms of finding a neutral space etc? I have been to Little Valley RSPCA, but they said they don't offer a bonding service.

Thanks in advance :)

Bit of a trek, however doable!! Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire do bonding and also your little lonesome bunny could choose his own friend from the rescue....win, win!! And Alice who runs the rescue does re-home nationwide. Maybe have a peek on the Rabbit Re-home website and also the one for W Warren. Best of luck.

Bit of a trek, however doable!! Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire do bonding and also your little lonesome bunny could choose his own friend from the rescue....win, win!! And Alice who runs the rescue does re-home nationwide. Maybe have a peek on the Rabbit Re-home website and also the one for W Warren. Best of luck.

That sounds good, but would it not be stressful for them travelling that far?

Back