• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nicknames

MrsCoultas

Mama Doe
So me and MrC always seem to find some weird new way of adapting animal names, many of them have no immediate connection to their original name. Does anyone else do this? I'll show you my examples!

Poppy > Poppy Plops > Poopy Plops > Poopy > Doopy > Doop > Doopy Doo :lol: And she would respond to all of them! There was also my favourite name we had for her 'Lady Poopington the Turd' :lol:

Ragamuffin > Ragnar (we changed his name when we adopted him) > Raggy McMuffin Face > Raggy > Raggy Doodah > Raggy Doo > Ragnardoodle (like the magnadoodle toy lol) > Mr Doodle > Doodle.

So we went from Poppy to Doopy Doo and Ragamuffin/Ragnar to Doodle :lol:

Or are we just crazy and no one else does this :roll:

You may be crazy but I'm sat right alongside you :lol:

Joey - Jo Bo - Joe Joe - Joey Bum- Snicket - Ginger Snicket - Joey Snicket

Mouse - Mousey - Mouse Pie- Mousse - Moutard- Little Mouse -Pickle Mouse

Boo- Boo - Sh!t bag - Stink Eye - Boo the poo - Boobilicious

One of my bridge buns:

Noodle ...Noodley...Noodle Poodle...Noodle Poodle Pissy Pants..Pooka Boodley

I'm nuts too then!

Oliver gets Olivetti, The Bead (due to his beady wee eyes), Beadster, Beadasauraus Rex, Wee Dirt Bag, My Poopascoup lol

Cody gets The Code, Codester, Code Code, Code Son .

I like Noodle Noodle Pissy Pants lol lol !!!! Reminds me of another one for Oliver - I say "where's my wee **** Bum"!! That sounds terrible doesn't it but he has pee issues wulirh his sludge.

I like Noodle Noodle Pissy Pants lol lol !!!! Reminds me of another one for Oliver - I say "where's my wee **** Bum"!! That sounds terrible doesn't it but he has pee issues wulirh his sludge.

I'm sure she would have loved for Oliver to use her name - she was a generous bun. She had head tilt & EC & used to run in circles weeing

I love this :) MrC has just gone but I was telling him all about it and he was laughing so much! Much needed giggles this evening :)

Buttercup (who is a boy, despite his name!) gets called Butters, Butterlicious, Utterly Butterly, Utterly Butterly Bunkum, Butterbun, Butterbum, Butterballs (note to self - remember not to use that nickname in front of the vet again!), Boo Boo, Buttsy, Sausage Pot, Munchkin, Mini Munckhkin, Tiddly Bits....sometimes I actually call him Buttercup too :lol:

Lady Jane Willoughby is LJ, Lay Lay, Diva, Madam, Mrs. Stinky Bum.

Mr. Beau Brambles gets called Beau, BoBo, Bobo The Hobo The Bun, Thunder Thighs (he has the back end of a kangaroo!), Poo Pot, Bo Diddly, BoBo the Clown, Mr. Bo Diddly, and Thunder Bug.

My Alice gets called Mrs Bun and my bridge boy Randy I used to call Piglet as he was a greedy boy stealing food from me and the dog. Our old collie dog was nicknamed Lipshitz on account of him always needing a number two. The current collie gets called **** a leeky, pollypant, sh8tbags. This is a great thread :lol: glad I'm not the only one giving my pets nicknames.

I do this too!

Frankie (now bridge bunny :( ) Franks - Frankie Doodle - Doodles - Doodlebop - Doods.
Cookie - Cooks - Cookie dough - Cookama-tron - Cookster
Lola - Lols - Binks - BinkyButt - ButtButt - Bean (she sometimes sits in the shape of a kidney bean!)

Bella - bellaboo, babin, beautiful girly, runt, ickle ******!! :lol:

Bailey - (where do I start) bailey-boo, mini man, bails, ****-bag, little **** & cheeky chops,

Back