• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse

I agree his hind legs look taller :) He is such a gorgeous woof :love: What's going on with the colour of his tail fur then? Is it just that the underside is a paler colour? It would be wonderful to be able to know what he is thinking during the day. So interesting to be watching a dog grow up like that.

I agree his hind legs look taller :) He is such a gorgeous woof :love: What's going on with the colour of his tail fur then? Is it just that the underside is a paler colour? It would be wonderful to be able to know what he is thinking during the day. So interesting to be watching a dog grow up like that.

The tips of the fur on the underside of his tail, (which becomes the topside as he carries his tail curled over his back), has become much lighter. As have some of the areas on his face :love:

In the last few photos I believe he was thinking about finding worms. He's obseesed with digging them up and bringing them to me as a 'gift'................ !!

Gosh he is so adorable! :love:

Hmm...I do see some ImMorseigating going on! :D The game's afoot! Or should I say...apaw! :)
His expression is so pensive in some of those shots. Almost looks like he's found a three pipe problem. (I know, wrong detective! :oops: )

Thank you for sharing those, they have brought a smile. :love:

So far today I have been bought two worms and a snail.................. And it's not even my Birthday !! :lol:

My dad would be taking all those things fishing. :roll:

How on earth does he find the worms? He doesn't dig the garden does he? "shock:

Yes, Morse digs more than any Rabbit who has ever lived here !! :lol:

Oh dear, I can imagine what the rabbits think of that! :lol:
I know Morse pup has his own "space" in the garden, but I suppose the hole digging might be a bit more random?

The only holes Jenna digs are in her bedding. :roll: I'll have to get video of it someday, it's hilarious how long she goes preparing her sleeping areas until they are just right.

He is a little love - even with the slimy creature catching!

One of my previous cats used to bring in earthworms through the cat flap, after graduating up from leaves. If we didn't spot the worm straight away we would find it later dried out and stuck to the carpet - I always felt sorry for them. The piece de resistance however was a homing pigeon that one of the cats came across. The poor thing had a broken neck so I suspect it had flown into something. As it was almost as big as the cats I still ponder how they got it through the cat flap - I have visions of one of them propping it open whilst the other pushed it through. It was a bit of a shock to find it at the bottom of the stairs. I did manage to contact the owner who was grateful to find out what had happened to it.

More pictures of Morse though please, seeing him always makes me smile :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morse is totally adorable. I had a quick look at this thread yesterday while I was at work and it made me smile.

Could you post one of him when you first took him home and one of him now Jane so I can see how much he has grown? He still looks small to me but I expect he is a lot bigger than he was.

Morse is totally adorable. I had a quick look at this thread yesterday while I was at work and it made me smile.

Could you post one of him when you first took him home and one of him now Jane so I can see how much he has grown? He still looks small to me but I expect he is a lot bigger than he was.

I first met Morse when he was 5 days old

At about 10 days old

He opened his eyes on day 14, better a bit late than never !

Aged 6 weeks

First week at home, aged 8 weeks

About 10 weeks...OMG look at all that fur !!

So it was time for his first fur trim

At about 12 weeks we progressed to professional fur clippers

Already posted this on my OP of this thread, but this is Morse now at 14 weeks. I hope my fur clipping skills are gradually improving !

Thank you soooo much Jane. I am a friend's preparing for a job interview tomorrow and I have just gasped at the cuteness and showed him gorgeous Morse. He asked where the name came from which led to discussion of soul rabbits. He thought I meant 'sole' rabbit and got very confused:)

Morse pup is just the sort of pup I hope to have one day, if I can ever reduce the length of my shifts at work. Is Morse insured? I have no idea how much dog insurance would be but think it would be vital if I ever do get a dog as I am still paying £10 a month to John Chitty for my Bridge Bun Cherry's bill.

It must have been so difficult waiting patiently for Morse to be old enough to come home with you.

Back