• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bear Bunny

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Thought you might like to see some photos of my youngest bunny :) He's about 5 months old now, and still no bits have developed, so I'm starting to wonder if "he" is in fact "she". His mum was unofficially rescued by a friend of mine, and gave birth soon after. Several people sexed the babies including two vets, and all were in agreement that he was a boy. Who knows! I'm thinking of taking him to the vet in the next few weeks, to get yet another opinion :lol: Whatever he is, he's adorable :love:

So cute.

Thanks all :) Going to try and get some photos of the rest of the gang today.. It's nail clipping and grooming time and I'm dreading it! :lol:

He's adorable :love:

It sounds as if he may have a condition called cryptorchidism, if the vet sexed him as male. This is when the testicles fail to descend and requires minor surgery to correct. It isn't anything serious so don't worry. Have a Google and speak to your vet.

Back