• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found two Rabbits!!!!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
I'm currently dog sitting and i've just found two Rabbits in the middle of the road on the way back to my parents. They look very well looked after but it's the middle of the night so I've taken them home with me!
They are adorable and so friendly. My boyfriend is bringing me some hay and a litter tray and I've put a post on facebook so I'm hoping that someone will be in touch.
If not I will be taking them to the vets in the morning to see if they are microchipped!
They are very cute so I'll post some photos!

Last edited:
Fingers crossed you find their owner - although wonder why they were loose :shock: glad they are safe :thumb:

Oh gosh, :shock: they're lucky you came along aren't they? :love:
I hope wherever they're from they can be reunited with their loved ones soon. Well done you for taking them in! :thumb: xxxx

I don't really know what to do with them! I've had them in my parents house two minutes and one of them has already started attacking the carpet. They are adorable though!

I don't really know what to do with them! I've had them in my parents house two minutes and one of them has already started attacking the carpet. They are adorable though!

Oh dear! Makes you wonder whether they were, ahem .. allowed to stray if their owners had 'difficulties' with them?!

Thank goodness they found you. Sounds like fate, and you're so tolerant. Good on you!

They're so cute! They're very well groomed and in good weight it looks like so they must have loving owners somewhere surely. Maybe they just made an escape attempt. Hopefully you know soon either way!

They are so friendly and don't seem to mind being handled at all. I saw them in the middle of the road and just scooped them up and put them in the back of the car with no trouble whatsoever. My buns are quite skittish so it's a new experience for me! :lol:
They have water and hay but it is very warm in my house so that's my main worry. I wasn't prepared for guests!
My partner has drove up and down the road a couple of times to see if anyone is out looking for them but it's the middle of the night so i'm guessing they will be in bed.

I'd have them in a heartbeat but I already have 3 Rabbits, 2 Gerbils and 2 Hamsters :lol: I do keep thinking that it's fate though... :roll: They are so lovely and they seem quite settle. They've eaten lots of hay and I've even seen a dead bunny flop! I'm reluctant to give them anything else, pellets, greens etc because I don't know how old they are. They feel young to me.

I did once have 5 rabbits, as well as the rest of the menagerie ;) I think giving them hay only is probably best for now. Hopefully you've managed to contain them to avoid any damage to the carpet? Dog crates and puppy pens make a good makeshift pen.

I've just spoken to my parents in Rhodes and luckily they are ok with me bringing them home!
They have a spare room with laminate flooring, a metal framed bed and a really nice dressing table in it so we took the dressing table out and we've put in a big under bed storage box and a carrier. I've put down some towels and some bath matts so they don't slip but they seem to be pretty happy! They are just chilling under the bed, I think it's probably nice and cool for them under there :)

I've just spoken to my parents in Rhodes and luckily they are ok with me bringing them home!
They have a spare room with laminate flooring, a metal framed bed and a really nice dressing table in it so we took the dressing table out and we've put in a big under bed storage box and a carrier. I've put down some towels and some bath matts so they don't slip but they seem to be pretty happy! They are just chilling under the bed, I think it's probably nice and cool for them under there :)

Sounds great :thumb: they do look very happy :love:

Back