• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit poop where?

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
So, the buns have been gone a while :cry:
But I still find secreted evidence of their former presence.
Today, I found a rabbit poop.
Between the top of my bedroom wall and the ceiling.
Really.
How?
No idea.
But that's what it was, and that's where it was.

I remember reading that after you lose a pet, it can take three years to completely lose trace of their fur etc.

Hugs, very hard to lose all three. Xxx

sounds like a spider might have grabbed it?

A spider? That would be right, I have thousands of the things. I can see three big ones right now. This is the spideriest house I've ever had. But the spiders at my last house were bigger, blacker and quicker. But the biggest, fattest spider ever, I saw here. S/he was unusual though, and probably the last of his kind...

I remember reading that after you lose a pet, it can take three years to completely lose trace of their fur etc.

Hugs, very hard to lose all three. Xxx

When I went to undo their compounds, there was rabbit fur falling around me. Like when people see a feather and think its the sign of angel presence. It was like rabbit-fur-snow.

I'm ok. I still feel guilty about not feeding them (ie, since their demise. I fed them before, when they needed it!), and panic because I haven't taken them any water! The fur was weird. It was falling around me, like snowflakes. I'd have expected it to be on the ground...

Back