• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well that's a new one for me!

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
My boy just peed on me :shock: :lol: My dd thought it was hilarious!

I don't know if he was nervous of me picking him up or if he wanted to stay and play in the run and was letting me know :). Maybe it's a boy thing! :lol: x

Ownership.
Bun: You're nice. You've got my pee on you now so you're mine. No-one else can have you. I peed on you first.

Maybe you just caught him by surprise or he really wanted a pee and won't do it in the run :roll:

If mine are free in the garden like tonight, my boy Stu will go back in the summer house to use the litter tray maybe put one in the run for him ;)

Thanks for the replies :)

If mine are free in the garden like tonight, my boy Stu will go back in the summer house to use the litter tray maybe put one in the run for him ;)

I don't think they have got the concept of a litter tray yet as they seem to go all over the place!

My girls I've had for just over a year and I've not been peed on once. These guys I've had a week :lol:

Boys huh! x

Back