• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Better make sure Persephone stays off social med- OH NO! *just for fun*

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Persephone just got the all clear for the post-op check for her spay today. :thumb: But considering how rambunctuous she's been, I'm a bit scared of what's to come next: the husbun. I better keep her off bunny dating sites, otherwise she mi-

PERSEPHONE, NO!

aham, ahem, testing... good.

Pretty Poppet P WLTM handsome, debonair husbun. I wants 'em young so's we can have a nice, long, child-free life together. Wants em Nootered as I is spayded and I don't want to be at it, as hoomins say, like rabbits. Let's have some peacefuls qualitee times together. Speaking of Hoomins, husbun must be understanding and willing to accepts main Hoominz (henceforth referreded to as BunnyMummy) as main source of foods and nosey rubs. Husbun must accepts that Is and BunnyMummy haz a speshul reeeelationshipss with ones another. Husbun won't be teh only ones I grooms.

Is likes teh hays (speshully timothy), binkying and bunny 500-ing. Husbun must be able to keep ups with me. I's a not fussy about teh looksies of mah husbun but I is a prettiful chocolateypointy mini rex. I is pretty, perfect and dainty and future husbunny, he's musta treats me with respeck I deserve.

If anybuns would like to moves in with me and BunnyMummy, please leaves me a messages. Tank u.

PS. Must tolerates deh catsies. Dey's okays but don'ts understands how to do noserubs.

PPS. Is incloseded a photos.

P1060849_zps4fq4ljki.jpg

Ugh - it's me again. Wrested control from Persephone, finally. I hope I didn't miss anything? After all, Persephone is going Bunny Bonding at Honeybunnies in a couple of weeks. :D

You are a beautiful bunny, although your spelling could use some work! Hope you find a nice husbun soon, and have a lovely long, healthy life together. xx

Brilliant Persephone :wave: I hope that a really special somebun comes into your life very soon. You are so lovely :love:

You are a beautiful bunny, although your spelling could use some work! Hope you find a nice husbun soon, and have a lovely long, healthy life together. xx

I was rushing cos BunnyMummy could've stopped me at any time. I cans spell debonair! Cause my husbun needs to be. -Px

I think Seffy should write professionally for all the single ladies on RU looking for companionship! :D Especially since she knows about how important "respeck" is. *nods*

Very eloquent, young lady, I hope your knightbun in shining armour is soon to answer your call and willing and able to "put a ring on it!" :love: xxxx

Back