• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye, bye Hoppy Holidays. :( CLOSED. 28.8.16

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I've made the heart breaking decision to close my little business which I started up back in 2002. There are many reasons for its closure, financial and my deteriorating health are the main ones though. When my life changed dramatically back in March 2014, I promised my clients that I would keep going for as long as possible, well, I've done my utmost since then, but I cannot keep going for much longer. It's been such a lovely business and not many people can say that they thoroughly love their job, so I must count myself to have been very lucky for so long.

I will sincerely miss meeting so many wonderful people and their equally wonderful furry families.

Hoppy Holidays will 'close' its doors at the end of August.:cry: http://www.findpetboarding.com/smallpetboarding/profile/3365

Thank you everyone who has used/ recommended the service that Hoppy Holidays has offered over the past 14 years.

Di. xx

Last edited:
I'm sorry you've had to make that decision but its in your best interest and I'm proud of you for taking such a big step xx

A lovely website. Be proud of what you have achieved. Sorry due to everything that has happened recently you had to close.

Thanks BYB. xx I am proud of what I achieved and I am completely self taught. Maybe one day when life is better for me I might have the chance to start up again.....not holding my breath though.

I am so sad but left with no choice.

It is a sad decision, but I do think that it is the right decision. You have provided a much needed service for 14 years and you should be extremely proud of that achievement. I know I would be.

Aww, it looks a lovely place, it sounds as if you've made the right decision as you must look after yourself.
I believe everything happens for a reason and I'm sure everything will work out for you in the end xx

I'm sorry you've had to do this - as it must hurt for you to do so - however I'm also pleased as this means you are looking out for the most important person: yourself.

I hope that, whatever you do next, will make you happy, healthy and fulfilled.

Well done, Mrs B. It's a brave step for a bright future for you. You've done your bit. Now put yourself first. xxxx

Well done on making such a difficult decision........ Nothing is forever, at some point in the future, it 'could' become an option again! :)

I've made the heart breaking decision to close my little business which I started up back in 2002. There are many reasons for its closure, financial and my deteriorating health are the main ones though. When my life changed dramatically back in March 2014, I promised my clients that I would keep going for as long as possible, well, I've done my utmost since then, but I cannot keep going for much longer. It's been such a lovely business and not many people can say that they thoroughly love their job, so I must count myself to have been very lucky for so long.

I will sincerely miss meeting so many wonderful people and their equally wonderful furry families.

Hoppy Holidays will 'close' its doors at the end of August.:cry: http://www.findpetboarding.com/smallpetboarding/profile/3365

Thank you everyone who has used/ recommended the service that Hoppy Holidays has offered over the past 14 years.

Di. xx

I know it's a very sad decision to make, but the right one Di xx

Exciting new adventures and a whole new life beckons ......... :wave:

A hard decision, but the right one for you I'm sure Di. Your health and welfare comes first, and I'm sure all the little furries that you have looked after so well, would hold their paws up in agreement :thumb: look after yourself xx

I hope that you are successful in finding another job that is just as enjoyable.

Last edited:
sorry that you have had to make this decision, although it seems like the right one from what you've said. you seem like such a lovely, lovely person and putting yourself and health first sounds like the right thing to do. x

Blossom had a fab time being pampered with you.... but you come first! Take care, cherish the memories and look forward :)
xx

I know you have not made this decision lightly.

You have provided a wonderful service for fourteen years, now it's time to take a step back and look after yourself.

Wishing you lots of luck for the future xx

Started saying bye to some of my clients and their lovely furry families. It's breaking my heart but deep down I know it is the right decision. I will be selling most things off at the end of August, so watch this space as there will be items of interest for sale, for bunnies and guinea pigs.

:cry:

Back