• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moody girl

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
I've been getting this look because I'm laying on the rug to prevent her from chewing/pulling at the fibers. (They do it when they want an early dinner)

4a68d6c83d2cf569c1b5879bfcad1f7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

meanie ! give them early supper :lol: Mouse is on oral antibiotics & I'm getting similar looks from a similar looking bunny - she won't even take treats of me anymore :(

She's forgiven me. They've just finished dinner & are shut in their room while Dude has a plod around the front room. (More like a snooze behind the TV these days)

Just got to try and hide the fact he's had some baby food. I'm sure I'll get worse than a look if they find out.

Early supper? No chance :lol:

Mine haven't had theirs yet .. Mind you, they do get under your feet until they are fed :lol:

Mine, being outside, like to do this on the playhouse windowsill where we can both see them... Doesn't make any difference :lol:

They found the dish of baby food that I left on the floor when they were let back out. The took turns sharing it - very cute.

Back