• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Little Poppet is facing her Spay Day. UD Photos of Poor Poppet!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
P1060661_zps5hazlur9.jpg

It's Persephone!

I know that it's so important, and I know I have been through "Spay Day" (and 1 neuter, and 1 abscess removal) so many times before but it doesn't get any easier. My poor Poppet Persephone, she has no idea what she's facing. And I'm in frantic bunny mumma mode over it. Been spoiling her rotten tonight too.

Her "packed lunch" is all ready to go...

20160711_170748_zpsf72yuopa.jpg

I just need to line the carrier with hay and then try and breathe. Aaargh.

Last edited:
Lovely girl :love: I can imagine how you are feeling, so sending loads of vibes for her and loads of hugs for you.

I get beyond nervous just taking my animals for a check up. You're in good company! :) Many hugs to you for this stressful time.
Lots of safe and easy spay vibes coming your way also, and I hope Persephone bounces right back from the surgery. :love: xxxxxxx

When I was 'spayed' it was nowhere near as bad as I had expected so hopefully it will be the same for Persephone. Sending her vibes for a safe spay and speedy recovery

Topping up the vibes for the lovely girlie. I hope that it all goes well for her and that she can soon come home.

Seffy's up and about, eating and drinking. I get to pick her up at 4.30. The house feels so empty without her. I can't wait to get her back again. :love:

She's home and doing well. She hadn't eaten much at the vets, but has had some herb robert and willowherb here. Feeling very sorry for herself though, poor love.

Glad she's home, sending vibes for an easy recovery.

I remember when our trio were done, I felt almost guilty, if you know what I mean, even though we do it for all the right reasons x

She's REALLY bright this morning, back to her usual self. Gonna have to keep her contained so she doesn't overdo it. Has also immediately learned the purpose of the litter tray. Proud of her. Time to go feed her and give her her meds. :)

Back