• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets for Pets Luton?

catxx

Mama Doe
So we're trying to put an offer on a house at the moment, and literally 2 minutes walk around the corner from the house is a Vets for Pets, I was wondering if anyone knew anything of that particular branch! I will still use Nine Lives in Redbourn for complicated stuff, but this could be useful for emergencies and vaccinations. If we get the offer accepted anyway.

It's the Vets for Pets on Hitchin Road in Round Green in Luton (LU2).

Nine Lives is amazing :) I took all my ferrets there - its brilliant.

Vets for Pets is a hit and miss company. I've done a quick look on different review sites for this particular branch and all seem to be coming back very positive. Average 4/5 star reviews.

As far as I'm aware, they don't offer an out of hours service? so may be worth checking with them where they refer to after 7pm consults.

Hi, how lovely, you'll be just up the road from me. I don't use this branch, we're registered at the Vets4pets on the retail park. There is an out of hours I believe managed by Icknield vets on New Bedford Road. Good luck with the house

Hi, how lovely, you'll be just up the road from me. I don't use this branch, we're registered at the Vets4pets on the retail park. There is an out of hours I believe managed by Icknield vets on New Bedford Road. Good luck with the house

Thank you both! This V4P at least has a Saturday day time service. And good to know there is out of hours not far away either!

Back