• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P Roxy

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
I know Roxy isn't a rabbit but I'm always talking about all my pets on here as I love them all equally. I've posted about Roxy so many times and sadly he was hit by a car tonight.
Roxy was literally the most beautiful cat I had ever seen, he was mine and my fiancées first fluffy baby together and means everything to us. Roxy was meant to turn 3 next week, he was a young cat taken too soon from us. He was so affectionate and loving and I'm always going to love him and I'm always going to miss him.
R.I.P my baby, you will always be in my heart <3
8a349e23eddca0b6999b76e5e44addd4.jpg

9517a4aa67436938877e3304e1b3fc5a.jpg

6e866c885cfe75f1da1357e32d45b062.jpg

9dadcc79eb0c4c1047230b3668479b0c.jpg

93d1ffca461cfd127ee845ef3b87cfd7.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Ashleigh I'm so sad to hear you lost your beautiful boy. It's always been clear he meant the world to you, I know you'll be devastated. Sweet dream Roxy xx

I couldn't stop shaking when I found out, I honestly feel like a part of me has gone. He meant everything to me, he meant everything to everyone who knew him. He was such a sweet cat. I will love him xxx

Oh I am so very sorry, how tragic! :cry:
He was beautiful! I do love grey kitties. He sounds to have been an absolute sweetheart, I am so sorry he has been taken from you. :cry:
Sleep peacefully dear Roxy, and watch over your mum from the Rainbow. xxxxx

He really was gorgeous. When I took him to the vets not long a go for his annual injections he was getting a fuss off them. Everyone adored him and everyone always commented on his beauty. Life won't be the same without him xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry. As a cat owner, it's literally my worst nightmare to think of it possibly happening. :( I can't imagine how much you're hurting right now. *hugs* Take care of yourself. xxx

It's my worst nightmare as well. My pets are my babies.
I'm in complete shock, I don't understand why this has happened.
I'm having to take the day off work today and I never take time off but I really need today to grieve. He was a gorgeous cat, he was so special to me and my fiance. I miss him so much... :(

I'm so sorry :cry: run free at the bridge gorgeous Roxy.

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

I'm so sorry this has happened, how awful. I remember your recent threads about him, and how much you love him.

I think taking time off work today was the right thing to do x

Yeah I've posted about him many times on this forum, I love all my babies but he was particularly special. I don't know how I'm going to go ahead with my wedding without breaking down :'( xx

Oh Ashleigh, I'm so so so sorry. :( There is nothing I can say that will really help but know we're here for you. And your handsome fluffbaby knows how much you love him.

Thank you it helps a little talking to people on here, I really appreciate it. My fluffy baby will always be in my thoughts x

I am so sorry you lost Roxy :( the lovely cat across the road from my parents who comes to hang out in their garden just lost his life the same way. My dad can't even talk about it he is so upset. It is just such a heartbreaking way to lose them :( I remember your posts about Roxy too. He was clearly very loved xxx

It's heartbreaking. That's exactly what Roxy always did too, he would often hang out in the garden across the road, all the neighbours knew Roxy and they were the ones who found him. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry :'( I wish I could have said goodbye x

Back