• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Makes it REALLY Difficult.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...............for me to be firm with him when he is testing his boundaries as far as what is and is not acceptable behaviour !! I mean how can I be a strict disciplinarian when faced with this......................

Very clever little chap, my Rhodri is exactly the same - he has such big soulful eyes, I can't get cross with him!

Mostly I have to try not to let him see me laugh if I am trying to tell him off and he keeps being cheeky !! He is just so funny :lol:

Cheeky boy :love: xcdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddskmlcxxd (Ragnar joined in with the cheekiness...I just tittered at your post and he jumped onto my laptop...I think he wanted to give some encouraging words on how to get away with everything :lol: )

Oh how precious! :love:
I would have a hard time too, Jane. I can well relate as Jenna is my one true weakness, I cannot refuse her anything (within reason) and it is almost impossible for me to be firm with her unless it is something that will threaten her or be dangerous for her in any way. I think over the years she has learned that mum is a soft touch and so she does as she pleases when she gets a bug up. My son will froth at the mouth if I don't discipline the animals to mind their places but then, I couldn't do much with him either, so.... *shrugs* :roll:

They don't call them the "puppy dog eyes" for nothing! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my, how can you refuse Morse anything, let alone be strict with him. The words truly scrumptious spring to mind - he is just adorable. I am glad that he is bringing you so much joy xx

Oh my, how can you refuse Morse anything, let alone be strict with him. The words truly scrumptious spring to mind - he is just adorable. I am glad that he is bringing you so much joy xx

Uh oh...now I've got that song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in my head! :lol:

Back