• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Godfrey.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Godfrey. He was called Flopsy but we've had a few Flopsy's so asked if we could change his name.
Godfrey was well loved, but not vaccinated or neutered ( and it's sad that word is still not getting out), however his owners wanted him to have company and have donated towards his care. He went in to be vaccinated, a few weeks later he was neutered and a soft lump on his back was investigated. The results were red blood cells and pus so we put him on antibiotics. it didn't clear and became harder with a crust that kept coming off, he had it removed on Tuesday and had a post op check today, and the vet is happy. We sent it off to be analysed in case it's nasty and once we know we will try and bond him with Basil.
He is a really lovely wee boy so I hope he has a good few years with us, he's estimated to be about 6.

He's very cute. I hope the histology doesn't indicate anything nasty, so that he can be bonded with Basil.

He is adorable :love: I hope his results come back ok and he can be bonded with Basil :thumb:

Hello, Godfrey. What a handsome wee fellow you are.

Fingers crossed the lump is nothing to worry about.

Oh what a wee darling he is! :love:
Sending vibes that the lump is nothing sinister and that he can find a forever friend in Basil. :) xxxx

Back