• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone's not impressed

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
We have fledglings in the garden at the minute so the cats aren't allowed outside. Me and OH were sat outside watching the birds... Sheena was not happy that she wasn't allowed to join us :lol:

13599765_10154240243680502_5424907040957447166_n.jpg

Hm. Somebody is not a bit pleased. :?
Maybe she's hoping to zap a few of them with that laser stare! :shock:

Glad responsible cat owners care about our wildlife.My niece has a charcoal Bengal cat,but he's a total house cat.They can be prolific hunters.The fact he is a an expensive pedigree counts too.He loves to Chase pencils up and down the hall,he is rather daft,lol.

Glad responsible cat owners care about our wildlife.My niece has a charcoal Bengal cat,but he's a total house cat.They can be prolific hunters.The fact he is a an expensive pedigree counts too.He loves to Chase pencils up and down the hall,he is rather daft,lol.
My bridge cat, Tooey (pictured below) loved to play with pencils. My daughter loves to draw, so you can imagine her shock at finding that Tooey would often be seen trotting down the hall with one of her pencils in her mouth, off to secret it away somewhere for later play! :lol:

Steph...has Sheena caught any Pokemon yet? ;) :D

Back