• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano and Jake's new room

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
This is the bunnies (and ratties!) room since we've moved house, it's rented so there's pen panels to protect the walls and skirting boards which Beano took a fancy too in my last property and a large offcut of carpet down. I since found the carpet quite abrasive and since Beano had problems with sore front feet we put a couple of layers of soft blanket down the whole area and vetbed from the crate to the back corner where they sleep. They seem to like it, they've also been outside and Beano loved being out on the grass :love: We've lived in a flat for 2 years and I think she missed having access to outside, Jake was a bit shy at first as it's his first time being outside but I spent a few weeks introducing grass to them and now they've been out a few times they both enjoy it :D I've changed a few things around since these pictures but my phone is playing up so I may add them later :)

Thank you :) My friend came to stay and was expecting to stay in the spare room now we have one, but no it is the bunnies bedroom :lol: :love:

Thank you :) My friend came to stay and was expecting to stay in the spare room now we have one, but no it is the bunnies bedroom :lol: :love:

:lol:

I took on a 'rescue' rabbit and did exactly the same. It's what spare rooms are for!

Wonderful space for them :thumb:

:lol:

I took on a 'rescue' rabbit and did exactly the same. It's what spare rooms are for!

Wonderful space for them :thumb:

Oh, no. I seem to have a spare room too! Better not go looking around for a house bun :lol:

Thank you everyone, it's far from the best bunny indoor space I've seen but it works well for us :) Yes it didn't stay spare for long :lol: As much as I liked sharing my room with the bunnies it's nice to be able to leave things out without them being chewed, and the bunnies now have their own space so they're not being disturbed as much but I still go in and sit with them for company. I still have Arnie piggy and the gerbils in my bedroom and Valentine downstairs as I like to hear them going about their day :)

Back