• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my Ellie Please

Cari

Warren Veteran
I know I don't come on here very often any more but was just hoping I could have some RU vibes for my darling girl, Ellie.

She's got her usual dental problems and a big abcsess on her cheek which will hopefully be easily fixed tomorrow, however the vet felt several masses in her stomach whilst checking her over and is concerned that she might have cancer. I'm very worried about her. She'll be having an Abdo Xray tomorrow to determine what is happening and then may well need lots of further treatment. I'm worried about the outcome and what they will say when she goes to have the operation and tests tomorrow.

I just hope she is OK. For the moment she's bombing around the garden like nothing is wrong after having a nice big dose of painkillers to keep her going until she's operated on tomorrow. She's still eating and drinking which is a blessing but she looks miserable and she was lying completely flat and pressing her stomach against the table at the vets. She has perked up now though so hoping that the meds will help her until first thing tomorrow.

I'm sorry to hear that Ellie is unwell. :( And we have missed you here too. (((((Hugs))))))
Pulling tonnes of good vibes from my pockets for her procedures and hoping there is nothing serious going on. xxxxxxx

Back