• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh finally one shut down i think

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
the pet shop bottom of road round corner from our vets, I havn't seen it open for over a month now, and the last I saw it had nothing in I tried checking their website and that has been removed to, next one needs shut is the one in town centre ;)

There used to be two pet shops in Havant where I live. Once PAH opened nearby one of them closed but the other, Pampurred Pets, remained open until a couple of weeks ago. They had stopped selling pets a long time ago anyway:) Apparently, they have amalgamated with the Pet Store inside Wyevale in Havant. I went there today to get some bedding for my hammy and they had two gorgeous grey lops in a teeny tiny enclosure - far, far worst than PAH.

I asked the assistant if they came out at all as the enclosure was far too small and she said they have a run out the back and come out twice a day to stretch their paws. She also said they won't be there long, which I can believe as the bunnies were quite small and incredibly cute. There was a notice up saying that the bunnies that are bred from only have a couple of litters and are kept as pets afterwards and have a long and happy retirement. I am not convinced. I think I will try and get the hammy bedding on-line. I usually get my pet food from the supermarket but they don't do this wonderful bedding that soaks up hammy urine and makes the cage incredibly easy to clean.

Back