• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to sell hutches succesfully

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have any suggestions of good places to advertise? I've listed on Gumtree, Trade it and 2 local facebook selling groups but not even 1 enquiry. It seems a shame as they are both in great condition but surplus to requirements now I have bonded the two pairs into a quad. I'm looking to upgrade the new group to a big aviary set up.

I was hoping ebay wouldn't be the answer - love it for buying but have had awful experiences selling. plus with the high value stuff they take so much of the money :(

I was hoping ebay wouldn't be the answer - love it for buying but have had awful experiences selling. plus with the high value stuff they take so much of the money :(

Look or wait for bargain selling days. Recently they had an offer that whatever you sold the maximum fee was £3. I sold a figurine for £175.00 and all I paid was £3 to sell plus the PayPal fee of 3.4 %. I saved £14.50. eBay make at least one good sellers offer a month.

I did have someone buy a table off me over a week ago, they never turned up and never heard from them since, but that is unusual, but really annoying.

Perhaps, if you get no response, you could consider donating to a rabbit rescue, or woudn't they be suitable? Not sure whether you can try to sell on here or whether you have to have permission and be a Forum Supporter.

Could you send me a pic of them? They might be suitable to convert for my sister to use indoors for her guinea pigs. Their cage now is way to small for three full grown males.

It's advertised on her in the Items for sale section.

I would definately donate if I can't sale, I don't want them to go to waste, but if I can make a little to go towards the new accomodation for my quad that would be preferable.

It's advertised on her in the Items for sale section.

I would definately donate if I can't sale, I don't want them to go to waste, but if I can make a little to go towards the new accomodation for my quad that would be preferable.

The set ups look lovely.

Thank you. They served my bunnies well and I will be sad to see them go, especially the cover that I was so proud of sewing as it was a big job.

I'm looking to fill the space with a large avairy setup for them as my other group are in a similar setup and its much easier to clean out when you can stand in the whole thing.

Thank you. They served my bunnies well and I will be sad to see them go, especially the cover that I was so proud of sewing as it was a big job.

I'm looking to fill the space with a large avairy setup for them as my other group are in a similar setup and its much easier to clean out when you can stand in the whole thing.

Yes, I agree, and that is what I would like to do.

Back