• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

adventure play time

bought this kids tunnels and tents for the buns and they LOVE it. The only thing is they never want to come in lol..
DSCN0723_zpsnjifaril.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN0727_zpspjoy2mbr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN0740_zpsgmirofrj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] but cosmo says we still like our bun shed mummy
DSCN0742_zpsddxau5eq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

that is ace. My bunnies want one (& ask if you got it online...I think they plan on getting their paws on my lap top to do some shopping:lol:)

Cosmo is awesome :love: lucky lucky bunnies. It worked out so well that you landed yourself with 6 (?) additional rabbits as it looks like they have a super life. I couldn't have coped

It's all absolutely amazing!

Just look at that photo of Cosmo :love:

We think he can win a competition, he's so sweet xxx

awww thankyou hes so cheeky too. ive been bonding them with the dogs (its only took 7 mths lol..) and he nudges them to move out of his way and the daft dogs listen to him too :lol: i will put some pics on later of them with the dogs. The original 2 willow and squiggles are still very skittish around the dogs but the quad with 4 of the babies are brill with them.

I can't decide :? I'm wondering if I put it up in the lounge each night & dismantle in the mornings it would encourage my lazy bunnies to move around more.

OMG - just taken delivery of one of these - it is MASSIVE. I'd planned to put it in the lounge when I'm out & when I go to bed but I can only fit the circular bit & 4 tunnels in - just about :lol:

Boo is a bit more manic than the others, she is like the tasmanian devil. She is also a thug, digging her way under the tunnels & launching herself (just the once) on to it from the window sil. I don't think OH is too amused that requests for money to buy "a really cool surprise for the rabbits to stop them getting bored" transpired to be a massive kids tent in the front room :lol:

IMG_3730_zpsjhfjbriw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3727_zpsw2pee5ro.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh wow, what an amazing idea!! Your buns are gorgeous, how many do you have? Shed looks adorable too! Can we come round for tea? :D

Back