• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's living near me.

Riggs

Warren Scout
We have got a lot of wildies living on the edge of a park near me so used to seeing them out and about in the mornings and evenings, the other day I spotted this little bunster on the verge with some other wildies, it was the unusual colouring that caught my eye and just had to get some photos of him / her to show you guys.

Sorry for the poor quality, not up to my usual standard, taken from the opposite bank whilst hiding in the long grass at dusk this evening, really must get a longer lens if I am going to make a habit of this sort of thing

what a stunner :love: She has a wildie face but her coat looks golden. I took a few photos of wildies yesterday. I can't get my images as clear as I'd like as on zoom I go all shaky

I wondered if 'she' was an escapee however 'she' is hanging round with other wildies and is using the same rabbit runs as them so obviously part of the warren, she 's definitely a youngster and really stands out from the crowd.

Last edited:
Lovely - thanks for sharing!

Her skull shape doesn't seem to be that of a domestic. She could definitely be the offspring from Domestic X Wildie though. We have a lot of them round here (only blacks and the odd magpie) never light colours. I hope she makes it - beautiful little one.

Back