• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scare of the day...

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So it took and hour to get the girls out into the run today...

6d6a6cb7d3c4fb1d3e66a58dfc891ee5.jpg

I always leave the back door open so I can hear them.

About half hour later, Phoebe hops past me in the front room while I'm doing cross stitch.

808f46c79f1aa435410f1053d8d72d71.jpg

Turns out during her crazy moment and binkies she kicked one of the side doors off the larger run.

Scared the life out of me. Just glad she came into the house and didn't go out through one of the many gaps in the fence.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

So it took and hour to get the girls out into the run today...

6d6a6cb7d3c4fb1d3e66a58dfc891ee5.jpg

I always leave the back door open so I can hear them.

About half hour later, Phoebe hops past me in the front room while I'm doing cross stitch.

808f46c79f1aa435410f1053d8d72d71.jpg

Turns out during her crazy moment and binkies she kicked one of the side doors off the larger run.

Scared the life out of me. Just glad she came into the house and didn't go out through one of the many gaps in the fence.

Oh crikey! How scary. Was Daphne still by herself in the run?

Yeah. Daphne looked at the open door and just turned around and walked away.
Phoebe keeps going to the door that came off and nudging it with her nose... I'm going to have to put more.bolts onto it i think.

Oh yikes, I would have jumped out of my skin :lol: what a good girl for coming to find you instead of bolting off into the bushes though :love:

She's still in there thankfully.

She's been really rocking on the door trying to make it dislodge - I think she wants to come inside where its cosy but I need to clean without her trying to pull my jeans off!

Back