• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Struggling to find someplace doing RHD2 Vaccs in area

Shayne_

Warren Scout
Does anyone know a Vets doing RHD2's vaccs near Blackpool/Lancashire even Manchester? My two vets are not doing it and Ive made phonecalls but Im getting nowhere..

Frustrating!!:shock::censored::x

I'm building up a list on our Facebook group - word of mouth or where these vets have reported on their web pages or on social media. In that area I can see MyPetsVets Leigh and Rutland Vets in St Helens are both reported as having stock. Ashleigh vets in Manchester also have it and are running regular vaccination clinics, also vets4pets Stockport has it. I don't know if vets are keeping it for their registered clients or if they are allowing others to access them (Ashleigh definitely are letting others go), but hopefully one of those will be able to help you!

I'm building up a list on our Facebook group - word of mouth or where these vets have reported on their web pages or on social media. In that area I can see MyPetsVets Leigh and Rutland Vets in St Helens are both reported as having stock. Ashleigh vets in Manchester also have it and are running regular vaccination clinics, also vets4pets Stockport has it. I don't know if vets are keeping it for their registered clients or if they are allowing others to access them (Ashleigh definitely are letting others go), but hopefully one of those will be able to help you!

Which FB group is that Alison? I'm also really struggling - Southampton

Errr I have no idea how to link to it, it's called something like RHD2 UK welfare based information.

Back