• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marching band

MiniC

Wise Old Thumper
I found out there will be a big marching band event passing the flat tomorrow, lasting 2-4 hours. Around 63 bands, so 63 sets of drums, flutes, trumpets...

Bunnies sometimes get upset by the small marching band that passes every so often, so I'm worried they won't like this at all. How do I make it better?

Sorry - important to add I will be out all day tomorrow, so can't monitor them.

When there is something noisy like fireworks, or if I am vacuuming the hall/stairs, then I have the tv on a music channel quite loud before it starts, or play cd's to mask the sound. No sure how it would work all day though as our tv goes onto standby if the channel hasn't been changed after a few hours. A CD player may have a loop function though.

Hmm, ok, I can play some nice classical music for while I'm out. I'm wondering whether I can creat a den with some duvets too...

Thanks threeBs!

So I have draped a duvet over our coffee table with a couple of accesses to give them a muffled place to rest (they like the coffee table normally) and put some classical music on. Decided to try a bit of rescue remedy in their water too.

Hopefully their day will be OK!

Back