• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie Bop & his new friends!

Oh my goodness...I've missed something! :shock: And he's so adorable! :love: How did you slip him past me???

:love: tell us about how bonding went please. They do look very cute together

Thank you all!

It went really well! They moved into the shed after 24 hours. :) Admittedly they're not fully 100% just yet but they're getting there and I have no worries leaving them alone together. They've been together 11 days now. Primrose is just a bit possessive over her shed so pulls his fur from time to time but nothing serious. There was a lot of humping from Bertie on the first day of bonding which ended up in a vet visit for his injured willy :shock: but apart from that there were no problems really. Reuben was really laid back and accepting, he was just scared when Bertie was chasing him humping. :lol: No massive fights or anything just nipping and fur pulling which is normal.

I've filmed the bonding but got so much footage that I'm having to upload the video in 2 or 3 parts. Part 1 which was day 1 of bonding has just been uploaded to YouTube if you fancy a watch but it's a long one! Managed to cut it down from hours worth of footage to under 20 mins so it's short compared to the real thing :lol:

https://youtu.be/Lnt_8rmCkRA

Goodness me you're a very clever lady bonding these threesomes :love:

He looks like he's being well cared for by Reuben and Primrose :D

Back