• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of the boys!

supersonic

Mama Doe
Now Sonic's much better and sassy as ever, I thought I'd update you all with some snaps.

Having his last dose of baytril. A cause for celebration, yes?

Feeling better 'n' looking pretty

The 'new' boys. We've actually had them since just after Easter, but I went back to uni soon after so we don't really know each other too well! They have a pen in the garden, so I've been spending a lot of time sat in it with them! They're starting to get used to me, but we still have some way to go! Sonic doesn't care about them really. He'll very occasionally have a little sniff at their run but that's it. They're desperate to be his friend, always squeaking at him and standing up at the bars when he runs past :lol:

The ginger one's Finn and the tricoloured piggy is Jake :) But mum calls them Wenslydale and Ginger :lol: It's her favourite cheese!

They're lovely little boys, never stop eating! Uno, who passed away in January was ginger... well, orange, so it's nice to have a ginner that reminds us of him. Not that we'd forget, he was a right character!

Lovely pics. Well done Sonic :thumb: What actually is it that he's eating, sliced banana with baby food mixed with Baytril? Gorgeous piggies too.

Lovely pics. Well done Sonic :thumb: What actually is it that he's eating, sliced banana with baby food mixed with Baytril? Gorgeous piggies too.

Yep :mrgreen: From a Denby plate, no less :lol: It was the only way to get it in him, we tried everything! He's now wondering why he hasn't had any banana for 2 days...

Yay for last dose :). I thought they were fried eggs :oops: was thinking is this some weird rabbit thing I don't know about :lol:

Yay for last dose :). I thought they were fried eggs :oops: was thinking is this some weird rabbit thing I don't know about :lol:

Well, he loves everything that's bad for him so he would probably enjoy them! I was eating a cheese sandwich in the garden the other day, he was pestering me for some human food :roll:

Back